Friday, January 13, 2012



These photos are of two RR quilts.....the first is finished but the cowgirls was never returned to me...It was sent to a quilter on the Dear Jane list in 2005..after several attempts to retrieve it...I'm calling it lost...this does not mean however that I will never attempt a RR quilt I have a square ready now if anyone is interested in adding a 3 or 4 inch border...usually there are about 4 participatants..each starts by making their own center square and then they trust the next robin to add a round suitable to the center...I've worked on several that turned out quite nicely....

1 comment:

  1. I didn't realize you had such a great photo of the quilt top. Since we will probably never see those cowgirls again, I guess I should look for the patters I made & embroider them again.

    & if the quilter who, "stole" them sees this... I spent many long hours hand embroidering those squares, & I want it back! We have not moved. You should be able to find us.

    ReplyDelete